Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Excellent read from Fr. Joseph's Blog

Though I have a link to his page from mine, I just thought that I would call your attention to his most recent post, which he himself stole from someone else (hey, at least he acknowledged it!). It is an excellent reminder for any Christian of any confession, whether convert or cradle, of the mistakes we so often make in the Church when we neglect the Gospel for worldly things, though they appear as God-pleasing, which we often substitute in its place. This message is from a new martyr of the 20th century, Mother Maria Skobstova, who was murdered in the Nazi concentration camps. I will confess that I find myself in the second category of the ritualist. You can read a few blogs down on how such is the case with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment